Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
lalala
On 12:28 AM , Wednesday, April 06, 2011
You know, I realized I spent lots of time on Facebook.
Alot, I mean it. Looking into pictures - friends' or mine..
Status updates, etc. Feel like a slacker.
Of course, thank God I've a job if not, it would be worst la.
Will be sitting for a Munsyi test for USM this Saturday.
But honestly, what lays ahead is still unclear. Those so-called dreams simply fit not into the realistic ground eh?
Though I've found little understanding in being happy.
Found ill-bit more happiness these days.
Part of me finds no passion nor drive to pursue anything.
No aim, of course no gain?
God is gracious enough to pull me in Shalom.
Some days were tough, but I've learnt a lot.
The amazing thing is, day in day out, teachers are ever on fire.
Ready to teach; ready for prayer, in a way that I might not ever be.
Perhaps when I've found my calling, and being placed at the right place; then will I experience what the teachers do.
Pure delight in service; joy in Christ :)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?