Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
name
On 12:04 AM , Thursday, April 28, 2011
Had a great time in Praise today.
Though the pieces are killing me, loved the time chatting with Kelly. Amazing how God can use people around to teach us a lesson, eh?
Went dinner with Huilin. Then watch basketball match.
I was supporting Paloh, but Eden won.
Went home, slacked and started to settle Shalom's sports day forms.
While typing, realise one of the kids has a really beautiful name.
Very unique, in a way that I hope I had one like that.
But, from what I know, the kid's family is breaking apart.
Parents divorced, kid's grade dropping.
How sad is it eh? They gave their kid a good name but can never give what the kid needed most. Time, love, care..
Trying to move on though.
Can't wait for Saturday to pass by.
I'll learn to sit there and cheer as part of the team.
Sportmanship: hang on eventhough it hurts?
Dreams of having a family keep me going.haha.. =)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?