Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
On 9:52 PM , Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Spent almost whole day in Praise music centre.
G8 exam coming but still having lots of issues with the high notes.
It has been a month, working as a clerk there.
Typing, organizing, collecting/counting money etc.
Kelam-kabut most of the time but met many interesting people.
There is a family that speaks a lot into my life.
Every Wed night, all of them (3 persons) will come earlier and wait to pick their daughter home. The parents don't look like those high class people but love the way they educate their kids. One of those days the father bought a little gift for the daughter to reward her hard work.
I never got that kind of treatment since young.
I remember when I was form 1 (I think), I waited for almost 1 and half hours after violin lesson before my parents were busy. After violin lesson, whether it went well or I got scolded bad, I would keep quiet in the car as if all went well.
Later did I realized different parents have their own way of expressing love.
Those growing up experiences have made me stronger.
Today as I look back. Near to me, that old violin.
In it, kept lots of emotions. Year in year out.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?