Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
dr
On 9:10 PM , Thursday, May 19, 2011
Took a trip up to JB with my dad to see Dr. Seah today.
Turned out that he wasn't around, took over by another female doctor.
She was quite blur all the time. Indecisive, even asked me whether I want to recover faster or slower. I mean, I came all the way from Kluang, why wouldn't I want to recover fast?(==)
I'm a die-hard woman power fan.
But this time, I was extremely let down.
Despite so, It was quite nice to travel with my dad.
It has been quite some time, not many chances left too.
Had a good time, now I understand how tiring it's to travel all day.
Thank God for a father and a father like him :)
哭泣並不只是因為悲傷
而是感受到愛一個人,是如此的美好
於是,擦乾眼淚 讓愛重生。
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?