Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
shalom sports day
On 12:02 PM , Sunday, May 15, 2011
Still remember that day, few of the new girls came to join.
Their expressions during training, as if I owe them money.
But as days went by, they picked it up well.
Less complaints, found grip in being disciplined.
3 months of training, must have been like hell for them.
Then it was show-time, the management was horrible.
One of the worst I ever encountered. Basketball players were bullied by injustice.
But most of them excelled. Athletics team got 1 Gold and 4 Silvers.
Whole lots of us went crazy cheering for 4X100m, I lost my voice.
Honestly, I'm really really proud of them.=)
I saw few of the girls crying after winning.
They once told me they know they'll not win; no choice have to run etc.
But yesterday, though not all won, I saw deep-rooted confidence in them that I myself doubt whether I had when I was running.
First time in my life, I went home empty-handedly but genuinely happy. I can even laugh while sleeping. hahaha.
Had a great trip back home. Some got really crazy, dancing.
Funny, but I hoped those moments of the day last longer. It has been quite some time since I fell into dull routines in life.
Thank God for a refreshing time, reignited my passion for sports.
Got my eyes opened, got uneasily nervous but laughed hard too.
Pastor Joshua reminded us to cast our burdens to God.
Do not cry at the empty tomb, not knowing Jesus is right beside you.
So yea, Lord, help me to lay my pride down. Help me.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?