Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
appearance
On 9:02 PM , Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Finally get to settle down and rest.
Shalom camp was quite fruitful, organized games for camp for the first time. Took a 5hours dreadful ride from Rompin to KL.
Yosh and Cindy got married; honored to be in their band :)
Yesterday, YF outing at G.Berlumut. Had a blast.
Watched X-Men First Class with youths/YA.
Great movie, find Mystique an interesting character.
Throughout the movie, she was insecure with her looks, others get to hide their powers and be normal but not her.
What she did was changing into another girl most of the time in order to fit in. But I felt that she was hiding that shame of who she's.
I guess what we can't run away from being judged by appearance.
But it's our decisions to either accept who we're or miserably denying.
till when will I accept I?
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?