Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
maths n econs
On 1:56 PM , Friday, June 10, 2011
yayyy! I got USM!
Had some issues with the No. Rujukan but in the end, called and all was well :)
Praise the Lord. It feels like a dream comes true.
Yesterday night, couldn't really sleep.
Dreamt that I got rejected, bad dreams.
So afraid of another rejection. Thank God it isn't.
Counting the distance. Argh, so far.
Penang - Johor; North - South. =(
I guess It takes more or less something for anyone to chase for dreams.
Can't help it to feel sad, though I'm happy.
Thinking of the things I'm going to miss out while I'm away.
But nothing can take away my love for my home and Kluang.
Nothing.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?