Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
farewell
On 11:38 PM , Saturday, August 20, 2011
Not really a farewell.
But yea, Josie is leaving for IMU. She'll be back for raya.
Somehow, im feeling down. Just down.
It simply feels different, to know your best friend isn't near to where you're now? Ahh. Just feels strangely down.
Today we surprised Josie, hahaha.
Planned for quite some time, it worked well :)
Journey to her house was fun, had a great laugh & talk.
In the midst of all, I can't help it to feel deeply abandoned.
yes, goodbyes and takecares help.
But that sad feeling is far greater eh..Especially when people are gathered, laughing and I can't help it but to love all these people even more.
I know it's time to leave. It's.
So it's time for new friendships, and old ones to be put to test.
There's no where like home?
O Lord, help me to grow up. Give me courage.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?