Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
gratitude
On 12:18 AM , Monday, August 29, 2011
honestly., I had a rough day.
First was, I had a fight with my mum.
I told her beforehand that i needed the car, yet, i had to leave earlier from sports (my last sports eh..)
I really thought I missed the chance to say a proper goodbye.
I rushed home. Started crying while I pack.
I just cried, as if it was end of the world.
Josie took me out. We went shopping. Had a great time.
Deep down, grateful for her.
Really, in a way I can't really describe lah.
Reached home, was still angry actually.
Saw a huge group of familiar faces at home! I mean, in real!
So here they'r, surprising me :')
A beautiful card & a lovely present.
Today, I tasted gratitude.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?