Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
convo week
On 1:27 PM , Friday, September 23, 2011
It has been quite a roller coaster so far.
Things look fine, but part of me is lost.
Convo week has been distracting.
People almost everywhere. Huge crowds here and there.
We'll be doing a flash mob to promote Green Lung later. Kinda excited.
Classes on-going. Maths is driving me crazy.
Perhaps this is what known as culture shock.
People from kampung, now seeing the world? hehe.
I guess I need time to get used to large crowds, and walking pass strangers this often.
Miss kampung. At least we know each other.
Higher tendency to get the chance understand another person. Ahh.
hehe. Really thank God for encouraging people.
Christians, schoolmates, hostel gang, cafe aunties..
I don't think i will survive without them.
Take me deeper.
O Lord, ignite.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?