journal
about
random-es
exits
Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
kl
On 10:06 PM , Sunday, September 25, 2011
Back from kl. Attended Waikit's convo.
Had a great time chatting and hanging around cousins.
Time was short but worth it lah :)
A lot has changed. Most of them are 'doubled'.
Left me and waikit, being single.
Even so. I genuinely enjoy being single lah.
Yes, I'm looking and observing to find my Mr Right. But kinda enjoy having personal time and walking alone from place to other places. It sounds lonely but to me, it's the only way I learn to appreciate home and who I'm more.
Traveled to kl solely. Kinda really, very miss home.
Today, sat behind a college guy while I head back to Penang
He looks pleasant, good looking, rich and ok..
Spoke banana-ish english.
the next moment, I saw him smoking. He smoked at almost all the stops.
Got to know him and found him to be a nice guy.
I didn't get to know his name though.
But he kind of remind me of the burden for the lost. People, with everything anyone can ask for, being miserably lost.
Oh Lord. Help me to realize earthly things last not.
Help me to realize.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?
This is me
TEO XUE QI =)
22-03-91
"Thou wilt shew me the
path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy
right hand there are pleasures for evermore"
PSALM 16:11
HEART IT
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TUMBIR
delights
Tuhan
family
future husband
sports
violin
potatoes
non-loud music
acoustic
jalan-jalan
yam-char