Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
usm
On 12:16 AM , Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I had lectures started early yesterday.
Orientation week was enriching, got to know more new people, got settled down unpacked & most of the time struggled to fix my eyes on Jesus.
Really thank God that I got Desasiswa Indah Kembara.
Macam living in a kampung, people get gathered and laugh.
We didn't win neither the cheers or screams, but grateful to be supervised by seniors & the many games we played. Laughed hard.
Of course.
At different times, certain laughter reminded me of home.
Many things around,reminded me of Kluang.
But deep down I know this isn't a time to complaint or show weak.
It's a time to find courage. In ways that we might not understand.
Told myself to get my attitude changed.
Sincerely & gladly, enjoyed orientation week :)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?