Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
jazzy
On 12:35 PM , Sunday, October 30, 2011
Today is the fourth day.
Three days of jazz band practices have taught me much.
Sight-read alot and learning to cope with off-beats. L'ving the music.
I've been counting down. Excited to be home.
Miss my room, hot water and my family.
Funny but being packed with activities is one thing.
Being part of it is another.
Starting to realize how naive I was.
Having those small town dreams and not knowing how big the world is.
Yet times like these, lessons learnt in yf start to make sense. Not easy to remain still when all around you isn't the same, eh?
But as a whole. im loving the way things are :)
Other than being far away from home. God has been teaching, whether I'm listening is another story. I'm learning to.
JIAYOOU.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?