Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
cut
On 7:19 PM , Sunday, November 20, 2011
Just now when i was bathing. Felt a slight 'ouch'.
Realized that i got a cut from playing captain ball.
Honestly, small cut like that doesn't affect me much.
It however reminds me alot of my childhood and home.
Those days running around my house's compound.
I remember one of those days, i tried my elder sis' bicycle. I thought I was tall enough and clever. Ended up sheering myself into longkang.
Frankly, I wasn't afraid that time. I knew someone will rescue me out.
Kinda learning to accept what comes along to grow up.
Part of me surrenders to reality.
Those rainy days, wishing someone familiar or papa/mummy's car to appear to get me back. Or having exemptions for responsibilities when i fall sick. None happened.
Fell sick these few days and experienced several dilemmas. Yet at the same time, found some good caring people. Really thank God for them :)
Got mummy/papa's calls. Feel like the sweetest comfort.
Yet times like these, the more i should be strong and upbeat.
O lord. Teach me to not find significance in the world.
Help me to pick up what You gave me - Life.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?