Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
nerd
On 10:19 AM , Thursday, November 24, 2011
went thro' half of the week quite burdened and rushy ever since I got back Statistics assignment's marks. Felt like a complete nut.
Worst still when almost everyone scored high marks.
Somehow, studies have been 'argh'.
H'ving some kai-su ones #@%*&!@ (I also kai-su);
Mind wondering away during the 2nd hour of lecture;
and questions with so many possibilities.
One paper down, the harder one coming next week.
Assignments' datelines in days. Homeworks.
One game down, two more to go.
String Recital this Sunday; junior's class starting.
Yet day in day out, I'm challenged to love like Jesus.
To affirm whoever comes along, judge not. I'm so guilty for that.
Feeling like a nobody. Not lost, not found.
but it's ok, i'll find my way.
‘上大学才知道,从现在开始应该把握每个你能把握得人,放弃你留不住的人,不要因为想留住个别人而失去一群人。’
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?