Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
december
On 2:52 PM , Sunday, December 11, 2011
I've been..busy. Back-to-back schedule.
Find myself stuck in Maths questions. Or, caught in a good laugh on and off. Some days, Jazzy. Occasionally, art school's practice room playing melodies that came in mind.
Most of the time, walking.
Or, chatting or talking about my past and listening to others'.
Feeling blessed to have friends.
But feeling the stress alot. Finals so near and so much to cover.
Certain points, so overwhelmed and in great need of fresh air.
Can't wait for Christmas and finals to be over..
Funny but I find time to be.. fast.
Faster than i can embrace, slowly slipping away.
Yet, i've been experiencing God's providence. God's deliverance.
Learning to base emotions on truths, not circumstances.
Letting go of those mistakes made, forgive myself.
Not a bad time to reevaluate.
Thank God for quite a packed but eye-opening semester.
Find myself back to where I started :)
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?