Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
reason
On 11:57 PM , Thursday, December 22, 2011
I feel that my mood can swing real fast for different reasons.
One of them, my results.
Never felt so happy and delighted (until cn't close mouth) for the last presentation.
Some days are just bad. Especially those test days.
Restless. Everything looked crooked.
Yet again and again I ask myself. Why am i doing what i'm doing.
Why so kia-shu when I know there'r things far more important?
Why so.. kia-si, as if losing will cost me alot.
Some days. Because of the people at home, i study.
Yet today I'm reminded of my purpose living. Whether Penang or Kluang. To glorify God and enjoy Him.
Kinda like the phase "enjoy God". Rain or shine.
Home, or not. Good grades, or bad.
LALALALALALALALA..
2 words or thoughts?