Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
tuesday with morrie
On 1:21 AM , Monday, January 16, 2012
I'm not a book person. All these years, i can barely sit still for an hour.
But. Uni has pretty much forced me to do so.
Exams have pushed me to study and sit still.haha..
Finished Tuesday With Morrie recently.
Always wanted to read, never had the time. Or capability.
Found myself tearing away half way thro' the book. Found myself facing something I have always been afraid of - death.
I mean. Of course I believe in Jesus and promises of human's afterlife.
Part of me, afraid. Afraid of losing people. Cannot imagine losing people close to heart.
Cannot imagine someone disappearing one day just like that.
Thank God for such a man. Such a story.
Someone with so much to complaint about, did opposite of that.
Reminded me of the art of embracing pain.
Cost so much that, it's pretty.
One of my favorite part:
"Sometimes, in the mornings," he said. "that's when I mourn. I feel around my body, i move my fingers and hands - and I mourn for what I've lost. I mourn the slow, insidious way in which I'm dying. But then I stop mourning." Just like that?
"I give myself a good cry if i need it. But then, i concentrate on all the good things still in my life..."
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?