Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
go ahead
On 11:25 PM , Friday, January 13, 2012
I guess I'm going for it.
Kind of decided to let it go this year.
Thought that I should focus on other stuffs first.
Not fit for it also. But.. im going.
The worst thing is to recap what's in the past.
Those moments before competitions; those sleepless nights.
Worst of all, that fear of losing. As if winning is everything.
Sound so easy for people to say.
Yet I ask myself since when am I this bitter about it.
Just by thinking about that few moments before race, i broke down.
What have I been running away from? the race itself;
or my incapabilities? I dunno. Perhaps both.
Such an awkward place to start with.
H'ving no training, and a poor and much discouraged spirit.
Lord give me strength for what's ahead.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?