Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
end
On 2:22 PM , Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Just merdeka-ed, wohoooo.
Have been waiting for this day for a long time.
Especially during Christmas.
Finally, 5papers all done. Lots of regrets in between.
But, this is life i guess. Make mistake, then learn.
Make again, learn again.
Thought i'll be happy. I'm lah.
Slightly sad though. I mean, end of one semester.
Last two maths papers were hard.. especially Statistics.
Kind of miss those lectures' time together.
Funny, but I do miss those times.
Despite the fact that days were stressful. The people are...excessively hardworking.
Starting to embrace the reason God placed me there. Really thank God for much united coursemates, so encouraging all the way thro' exams. :)
lalala... im free! wohooo.
Yet. Need a break before Sem2, and Advanced Calculus. (i'll go gila....)
Good time for talk and food, to explore and dream.
"i thank You."
"You who hear our silent cry, You who calm the raging sea."
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?