Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
decision
On 12:13 AM , Sunday, January 22, 2012
Today's yamcha. Got too used to not having curfew.
Until my dad called. hehe. Aduh.
Being at home has been :) . Lazier.
Not much changed; but not the same either.
Went to yf, shared, felt so blessed to be in the band after quite some time. Back to familiar community. lalalala..
That day. Decided to not go for this year's olahraga masum.
It was mind-boggling for days. Took up most of my nights, thinking.
Simply to figure out what I should do. Or, what I want.
Stupid to give up such a valuable opportunity eh?
I thought so too. But. No, im not going. :)
I'm far from being prepared for it. Worst still, i wonder whether I still enjoy running or jumping.
What's the point of doing for the sake of doing? Aimless.
Sports has always been something that shaped who I'm.
Something close to heart; something i cling on to feel ill bit better.
So, yes. the more I should come face to face with it, and let it go.
My worth is found in Christ.
Not something else.
Realizing it ain't easy to make good decisions sometimes.
Dilemmas in making decisions;
To be true to your emotions; or to not let authorities down.
So..phew!
Thank God for people who speak truth and reality into my life.
Oh yeah. Sem break and Kluang. wohoooo.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?