Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
growth
On 5:01 PM , Sunday, March 25, 2012
I find growth to be something bittersweet.
Most of the time, there's loss in gaining something new.
Sister and cousins, along with their other-halfs came to penang.
Moments where we're all in a public bus, they being like any other loving couples, talking about home, etc. Made me miss home so badly. Hearing happening stories of people that I grew up with, that now have me excluded.
That wanna-cry-but-cannot feeling.
Though I understand. But cannot help it to feel abandoned.
Know this is the place where I learn most, yet things can be so inconsistent that scare.
Funny that to get what we really want, we have to let them go.
Including people that matter alot. Also includes not rushing into a relationship and ended up holding the wrong hand.
So. I cry for how life works. Things that come with a price, including letting go of the past. Yet knowing that the Lord is the One that gives life in unexpected ways.
"Carefully and cursively we fill our travelling diaries, with loss."
- Dry the River.
Love how it's written.
Let me agree, cry, and then let it go.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?