Wake up now
Keep your head high
Choose your path
Paint the plain
Normal | Bold | Underline | deleted | Link | italic
thailand
On 2:06 AM , Thursday, April 12, 2012
Back from Phuket, Thailand yesterday night.
Home now.
Amazing but yup, i actually left home for almost two months.
Yet. Familiarity. Homey. :)
Thailand trip was eye-opening. 4days of traveling.
One of the hardest thing was to feel belonged. Not easy to fit in etc.. At different point, at the edge of bursting into tears. But. Thank God. Wasn't that bad in the end. Thankful. :)
Thailand was almost like what I expected.
Beautiful sea 'n islands, my mind went blank when it comes to speaking.
Met Ah Gua for the first time in my life too.
ill bit sad for the people there.
especially people along the night streets. I know what they're doing.
That'y. Garrrrr.
Anyway. Really protected by the Lord. First was the bombing.
Then the earthquake. I know it wasn't luck.
Broken world; spiritual blindness. Myself.
I commit all to You.
LALALALALALALALA..
0 words or thoughts?